Anuga, one of the world’s biggest trade show will take place at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany from 10th October to the 14th October 2015. Products like exotic drinks, meat and meat products, frozen food, chilled and fresh food, dairy products, bread, bakery and soups, organic products etc. in the Agriculture & Forestry, Food & Beverage, Bakery & Confectionery industries will be showcased at the show.
BATA FOOD will be at ANUGA as a visitor to meet clients and industry professionals during the show.
As you may already know, we currently supply a wide range of products to 25 countries. Our main products are listed as below, available as both conventional and organic:
- Dried Fruits (Dried Apricots, Dried Figs, Dried Mulberries, Goji Berries, Coconuts, Prunes etc.)
- Nuts (Hazelnuts, Apricot Kernels, Cashew Nuts, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia etc.)
- Dried Tomatoes (Sun Dried Tomatoes, Semi-Dry Tomatoes)
- Herbs & Seeds (Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Laurel Leaves, Oregano, Thyme, Sumac etc.)
- Paste (Tahini, Hazelnut Paste)
- Juice & Concentrates (Pomegranate, Apple, Strawberry, Sour Cherry etc.)
- Pulses (Chickpeas, Lentils, Bulghur etc.)
- Sweets & Confectionary (Fig delight, fig chocolates etc.)
- Food Ingredients (Banana flakes, Strawberry Flakes etc.)
If you would like to see us there, we would be very glad to schedule a meeting with you!
Besides, you can send your requests during the show at our contact page.
See you at Cologne!