SIAL, the world’s largest food innovation exhibition will take place at Paris from 21 – 25 October 2018.
We will visit SIAL during 21 – 24 October and will be very happy to meet you to discuss potential business opportunities.
As you may already know, we currently supply a wide range of products to over 41 countries. We also keep customs cleared duty paid stocks in Rotterdam through our Dutch division Bata Food B.V.
Our main products are listed as below, available as both conventional and organic:
- Dried Fruits (Dried Apricots, Dried Figs, Dried Mulberries, Goji Berries, Coconuts etc.)
- Nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts, Apricot Kernels, Cashew Nuts, Brazil Nuts, Pecan, Macadamia etc.)
- Dried Tomatoes (Sun Dried Tomatoes, Semi-Dry Tomatoes)
- Cacao (Beans, Nibs, Powder, Butter)
- Herbs & Seeds (Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sumac, Laurel Leaves, Oregano, Thyme, Sumac etc.)
- Paste (Tahini, Hazelnut Paste)
- Food Ingredients (Pea Protein Powder, Rice Protein Powder, Banana flakes, Strawberry Flakes, Carrot Powder, Tomato Powder, Coconut Sugar etc.)
If you would like to see us there, we would be very glad to schedule a meeting with you!
Please feel free to send your meeting requests at our contact page.
See you at Paris!