BIOFACH, the world’s largest organic food exhibition will take place at Nuremberg from 13 – 16 February 2019.
We are pleased to inform you that Bata Food will be exhibiting at BIOFACH 2019 at Hall 1 Booth 1-630 and will be very happy to meet you there.
As you may already know, Bata Food company is a BRC certified food ingredients supplier with multiple offices in Istanbul, Rotterdam and Bahrain.
We currently supply a wide range of products to over 43 countries directly from origin and also keep customs cleared duty paid stocks in Rotterdam through our Dutch division Bata Food B.V.
Our main products are listed as below, available as both conventional and organic:
- Dried Fruits (Dried Apricots, Dried Figs, Dried Mulberries, Goji Berries, Coconuts etc.)
- Nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts, Apricot Kernels, Cashew Nuts, Brazil Nuts, Pecan, Macadamia etc.)
- Dried Tomatoes (Sun Dried Tomatoes, Semi-Dry Tomatoes)
- Cacao (Beans, Nibs, Powder, Butter)
- Herbs & Seeds (Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sumac, Laurel Leaves, Oregano, Thyme, Sumac etc.)
- Paste (Tahini, Hazelnut Paste)
- Food Ingredients (Pea Protein Powder, Rice Protein Powder, Banana flakes, Strawberry Flakes, Carrot Powder, Tomato Powder, Coconut Sugar etc.)
Please feel free to drop by at our booth during the show or send your meeting requests at our contact page to schedule a time.
See you at Nuremberg!