Aegean Exporters Association announced First Shipment Date of 2019 Crop Turkish Dried Figs as September 26, 2019.
Unlike the 2018 crop, new crop dried figs harvest size is good and quality seems excellent.
The only problem is about the price – raw material prices are almost the same but Turkish Lira is much stronger (compared to previous year same period) and this is causing higher prices on EUR or USD basis.
||03 September 2018
||03 September 2019
|USD / TRY
|EUR / TRY
As you may know, BATA FOOD is a producer and supplier of Turkish Sun Dried Figs, we process both Whole, Diced and Paste types at our BRC certified factory in Izmir Free Trade Zone.
OUR DRIED FIGS (Organic & Conventional)
- Laser and X-Ray scanned
- Unbleached – No Hydrogen Peroxide
- Every batch tested via Intertek or Eurofins Germany to suit food safety criterias
- Direct worldwide shipments from our factory in Izmir / Turkey
- Customs cleared duty paid shipments in Europe
- Call-off deliveries from our stocks in Turkey, Netherlands and Bahrain
If you have any inquiries, please let us know for an offer. You can also see a list of the products Ready in Stock or Afloat in Rotterdam at our website.